Welcome

There is Nothing to Fear, but Fear itself!

Friday 20 May 2011

New Story and New Link

Hi Folks!
I'm happy to tell you that I'm now on Buzzle.com too. You can see my profile there and the new vampire story has also been posted there, along with another new story. They won't accept stories that have been posted somewhere else so I have to post some stories just for them. Here is the link, hope you will enjoy:


http://www.buzzle.com/articles/symphony-of-ruin.html
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/the-sealed-fate.html

7 comments:

  1. Nice, but keep posting more stories here. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/19/2011

    cool vampire story man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/19/2011

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin Stromm5/19/2011

    I liked it a lot, but the ending was a bit sad, dont u think?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/19/2011

    It was old fashioned but not bad. try to use more modern language. Of course I understand that it was gothic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments, guy. More will come soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole H5/19/2011

    Extreme gothic!

    ReplyDelete