Welcome

There is Nothing to Fear, but Fear itself!

Sunday 29 April 2012

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since the last post. That's because I was busy doing some stuff. It took longer than I expected, but now I'm happy to announce the publication of my first book. "In the Dark Crypts of Oblivion" (book 1) is the first book in a series of short horror story collections that deal with pretty much every single element of horror that exists (or has existed). At the moment I'm working on the second book of this series along with my first novel. These two will probably come out roughly at the same time.
The first book is now available in electronic format for all ebook reading devices. Here's the link to smashword's webpage if you like to download it or read a free sample. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/156937

No comments:

Post a Comment