Welcome

There is Nothing to Fear, but Fear itself!

Sunday 10 April 2011

New Subject for a Short Story





Hello People! Thanks for the comments, I'm going to do something new. I'll give you the opportunity to choose what subject/ monster you would like my next story be about. Here are four options:




  1. Vampires
  2. Zombies
  3. Werewolves
  4. Ghouls

The one that is preferred by most viewers will appear in the plot, but you are also welcome to add anything else that you'd like to read about and also about the timeline of the story. I'm looking forward to reading your comments, this poll will continue for a few days.

11 comments:

  1. Jim Chang4/10/2011

    Cool! I'll go with vampires, make it in the present time, like the underworld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/10/2011

    zombies in the ancient times or middle ages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/10/2011

    Vampires ruuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/11/2011

    Ghouls are nice, haven't read many stories with them in it. So ghouls oooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I like zombies and deranged killers (kinda like Jason!) use one of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/12/2011

    Werewolves rule man! I awant werewolves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheena4/12/2011

    Vampires are best option among those four, I don't really care about the timeline so long as there are vampires in the sstory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4/12/2011

    I've been reading your stories and liked them,I want to see what u do with vampires, don't keep us waiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read the howling hades and I really liked it. good job Nigel. I prefer vampires for your next story

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok folks it's decided then! It will be vampires for the next story but don't worry, you'll see all of those things in my works. I'm writing a short story with a ghoul in it for another website, so you may as well get your ghoul anonymous. But give me a few days and I'll give you my blood sucker. (Thanks Sima for leaving your comment!)

    ReplyDelete